Just a reminder that the Mid County Performing Arts Company will have a MAZZIO night fundraiser on Wednesday November 12th from 5-8pm. Invite your friends and family to come support our company, meet some of the members and have some PIZZA!!
Also, online ticket pre-sales are going smoothly. If you haven’t gotten your 4 parent tickets yet, use your access code and utilize the easy online ticket process. Ticket sales will go public on November 14th. Click here to go to the ticket page: http://www.midcountypac.com/?page_id=839
Three company members received the wrong tank. The company members tank should have company member on them.
Three non company members received a tank that say company member instead of mid county performing arts company.
Please return these so we can exchange them. We have them at the front desk.
Thank you for your help.
Cast notes from 10/4/14.
- The online calendar is updated: http://www.midcountypac.com/?page_id=32
- MPAC shirts, tanks, cardigans will be sent home next rehearsal.
- “Whimsical Christmas” tshirt orders are due Oct 14th.
- Volunteers needed to sequin Christmas PJ costumes.
- Ads and Sponsorships are past due. October 7th is the absolute last day to turn in.
- Email pictures for ad to email@example.com.
- Put “MPAC Ad: name of member” as subject of email.
- Biographies are due Oct 14th.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Lesa to receive last year’s bio to update.
- Attendance at rehearsals is necessary. Check the calendar carefully.
- If “Christmas Whos” is not listed as a distinct time, they need to be at the entire “all cast” rehearsal.
- November 8th is costume distribution day.
- Last name starts with A-H, your time is 9-11am.
- Last name starts with i-Z, your time is 11-1pm.
- Thanks to these ladies that have volunteered to have these costumes ready for distribution!!
- November 15th is the “Whimsical Breakfast” from 9-11am.
- All main characters are required to attend.
- Need parents to help.
Don’t forget about the link sale tomorrow – September 20, 2014 from 10am till 2pm at the Market Basket on Nederland Ave!
The casting for 2014 Whimsical Christmas will be posted on Wednesday, Aug 27th at 6pm.
Best of luck to all members this week as the casting is completed.
The parent meeting last night was a big success. Thank you to all who attended.
Big congratulations to all the girls in the cast!! Your talent and hard work will make this the best Whimsical ever!
Notes to remember:
May 15 – all link sale items due (ticket sales, dozen chips, and 12 pack of Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Diet Coke or water ONLY)
May 17 – Link Sale at Market Basket 10am-2pm
May 22 – all paperwork and liability forms due
June 1 – 1/2 company fees due ($60)
Sept 1 – 1/2 company fees due ($60)
Oct 1 – sponsorships and ads due
Dec 11 – Thursday school performances day (parents schedule your day off)
Dec 12 – Friday school performances during morning and evening show
Dec 13 – Saturday matinee and cast party
We are looking forward to a great show!!!